Monday, May 4, 2009

I Love Our House!

Okay, so I bet you didn't think that I would actually make a post two days in a row! Well, I proved you wrong:)

So, all day long I thought about what I was going to blog about. Well, maybe not all day. I pretty much decided the topic on the way home from a work meeting tonight. I figured since not all of you have seen our house I would share some pics with you!












This is our house! I literally say at least once a day that "I love our house"!












Our backyard is just one of the many things that make it great! So to end this post...anyone is invited to Indy to hang out with us and get a closer look!

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you for doing two posts in a row! I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's update....and another trip to Hotel Holdabal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the man that works at the front desk is just so nice when you call to make reservations, he deserves a raise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We are going for a walk now so I can get some inspirtation.

    ReplyDelete