Sunday, November 11, 2012

I just LOVE her:)

I know she is my daughter so I'm biased.  But Evie is just so fun and cute and Ed and I couldn't love her any more.  Here are some fun shots of her over the last week.

 
Evie and her baby UGGS from Auntie Monica in Australia.
 
 
So, on Friday Ed and I thought it would be funny to put her in as many patterns as possible.  It made us laugh pretty hard while we were getting her ready.  She is the cutest fashion train wreck I've ever seen:)
 
 
 
I got my camera fixed on my phone so I had to test it out.  I love our little girl!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love her too! She is so stinking cute. The UGGS look so cute on her! Although she even looks cute in that outfit so I am pretty sure she would look cute in anything. thanks for the updates! Give her some cuddles from me please! Love you, Monica

    ReplyDelete