Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

We went all out for Halloween!  I put out the two decorations we own, Evie slept through the little Halloween fun we had at daycare/work and we had two trick or treaters (no joke - Elmo and Tigger).  Most importantly though is that Evie looked as cute as can be in the little outfit that Wanda, Deni and Grace got for her!

 Daddy, Griffey and Evie

 Mommy and Evie

 Look how cute Evie is in her outfit and hat (from the Ellnors)!

She's already taking after the Holdaways and Grandpa Kubes with their love of sweets:)  Let's be honest, since being pregnant I can't stop eating sweets either!! Oh, and from the pic it appears that we just let our child sit on the counter by herself.  It's hard to tell from the pic because I have a black sweater on but my arm IS behind her!

Evie's shirts speaks the truth, "Daddy is under my spell":)

No comments:

Post a Comment