Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family of Four!

Yes, it's been almost 3 years since the last time but I figure it's time to start posting again. We added a third to the family last June when we adopted Griffey. He is the best dog ever and it's crazy how in love I am with this dog. I never thought I would say that. Yes, he is playing with a nasal aspirator in the picture. He makes us laugh everyday and we are so glad that we were able to rescue him from a local shelter. Griffey will be a big brother in a little over 4 weeks. We are excited for this new venture but nervous at the same time. We didn't find out what we are having and I've been okay with that but I'm ready to know and share the name that we picked out! I want to start blogging again b/c we have so many loved ones that don't live in Indy and I want to share all of our fun changes that are about to occur. So, I promise I will post more and share a bunch of pictures!




How cute is this??












Our baby has been showered with a TON of love. Deni and Wanda hosted a shower for us in Clarksville. Krista hosted a shower for us in Indianapolis and KT, Kimber, Kacy and my mom hosted our last shower in Buchanan. We are so thankful for all the love this baby has already received. Now I just need to get all those thank you notes out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment